Effective ways to increase website or blog traffic
Attracting traffic or visitors to your website, blog or sales channel is arguably one of the most important steps to successfully launch an online business, and this is crucial, and more importantly, attracting visitors who are interested in your products .The following are proving targeted strategies that can target your website visitors so that you can start to profit from your business or grow your existing business.
1. Create a Facebook page. Facebook pages are easy to set up and can be set up in less than 30 minutes, just chose a name that represents your business and I would suggest buy a domain name with the same name so you can have a consistent presence throughout the internet. Dont be afraid if you have never done any of this before just email us and we will steer you in the right direction free of cost
2. Carry out likes activities: If you have a few dollars to spend about 5 to 7 days advertising on your Facebook page, your daily budget is 1 to 5 dollars. You can always publish for a longer period of time, but this should allow you to control your audience in a controlled position so you can start to attract traffic on your blog, website or sales channel.
3. 3. Create a private group for this page: A private Facebook group allows people to ask questions and interact with you and other people without everyone in the friends list knowing. This is great especially if someone wants to ask a question that may be sensitive, it gives participants the confidence to engage much freer. When you create a group, you can participate in competitions and distribute prizes, perhaps you are selling products to the people who invited the most people to participate. Now, this strategy will build your team. After the group is set up and running, you can share the offer with the members, and since they are already interested, they will go to your website, blog or store and possibly buy your products. And remember the more targeted traffic you have going to your product, the more potential you have to make more sales.
4. Publish on Pinterest: Make sure to keep your website in your profile. Pinterest is all about beautiful pictures that tell stories, so please provide high-quality pictures for your posts and encourage viewers to check out the site. In the area you want to sell, please also as many people as possible to pay attention, plus follower those who you think your product can benefit. The more people you follow, the more you will follow, and eventually more people will click into your website, thereby increasing the number of visitors to your website.
5. Put individual advertisements, these advertisements can well attract your website or product visits. Here, you can buy any number of website visitors for a small fee. However, the trick is to have a convertible website, which means that when someone is sent to the website, the interface is simple and the sales copy is valid, so people are forced to buy from you or leave their emails, which is What you want.